DeanGate Motel Information & Policy
Our reception in DeanGate Motel is not manned 24 hours and 7 days a week. We would advise guests to inform us with the estimated time of arrival.
1. DeanGate Motel check-in time Monday to Saturday is 2pm till 8pm and Sunday 2pm till 5pm. We have Self CheckIn available 24/7 which can be arranged by contacting us on 01594 844319 on the day of your arrival.
2. DeanGate Motel check-out time is 10:30 am.
3. I.D and credit card will be required when checking in.
4. Pet Policy: We welcome pets however there is an extra cost of £20 per pet per night to cover the cost of the additional cleaning that is required after a pet has been in the room.
5. Travel Cot: Whilst we can supply a cot, bedding is not included.
Cancellation: There will be no cancellation charge if a booking is cancelled before 9am, 72 hours before your date of arrival.
If the booking is cancelled later, or in the case of a no—show, the cost of the full stay will be charged.
Also if you book an economy room these are non-refundable.
Please note that if you book direct by phone with Deangate Motel this is acceptance of our cancellation policy, and that any discounted bookings made with Deangate Motel are non-refundable and full payment is due at the time of booking.
Our right to cancel
We may cancel your reservation at any time with immediate effect by giving you written notice (which includes email) if:
-you do not pay us when you are required to do so; or
-you break the contract between us in any other material way.
-If we cancel your reservation where you are at fault, we reserve our legal rights in respect of your breach of contract.
Events outside our control
We may also cancel your reservation if an event outside of our control (including industrial action, explosion, fire, flooding, and failure of power and/or water supplies or emergency evacuation) means that we are unable to make your room available to you. In this case we will contact you to let you know as soon as possible and:
-if you have already paid for your room, we will refund your payment to you; or
-if you have not yet paid for your room, you will not have to make any payment to us.
Save as set out above, we will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations that is caused by an event outside of our control.
This does not affect your statutory rights
Please phone 01594 844319 for more information. Thank you.